In the last short period the online activity is higher than before. Most of you are at home and try to figure out how you can accomplish your planned Microsoft Exams, if the local Microsoft Learning Partners won’t be open. Yes, it’s hard. Nevertheless you have another option to take the planned exams. You can do it online. How? Microsoft offers online exams opportunity for you.
You can take any role-based or fundamentals exam online in the comfort of your home or office while being monitored by a proctor via webcam and microphone.Microsoft Learning
You can find the most important information about this opportunity here: About online exams
Now, let’s go through the basics:
Step 1 – preparation
Before you would like to take an exam, be sure you are well prepared. In this phase you need spend several days with learning. This is the fundamentals of everything. I am sure you have tons of material for a really good learning and practicing. If not, I have some suggestions for you:
When you feel you are ready to exam, go to second step
Step 2 – technical check
After you have enough knowledge to accomplish the exam, you must to check your home equipment (like: internet, microphone, webcam, …) from online exam readiness point of view. For this follow the following steps:
- Open the About online exams in your favorite browser.
- Click on “System test now” button to start the equipment test
- In the newly opened window follow the instructions
- Check the box
- Copy access code
- Download the application
- Install the application
- Open the installed application
- Enter copied access code from the clipboard
- Enter your phone number
- Then you can start the check in process
- Click on “Get started” button
- In this screen your webcam, microphone and internet will be tested
- Then click on Next and continue with verification photo step. (I have chosen the url)
- Follow the instructions on your phone
- On your phone you have to provide sever photos for your identification:
- Your picture
- Driving license or Password
- Work-space (here you must provide 4 photos from different angle)
- After you click on Refresh button and you are done. 🙂
Please, don’t forget, you have to do it again when you will start the real exam.
Step 3 – schedule the exam
Final step to schedule an exam. You can do on Browse Microsoft Certification exams page on Microsoft Learning.
I hope this help you to be more motivated for get Azure Certificates.
Now you can take exams from home. Good luck for the exams. 🙂